App info tab contains information related to the whole app, it is divided into sections:
● Name - app name (identifier), only letters, numbers and underscore characters.
● Caption - app business name, may contain spaces.
● Purpose - app description, description is displayed for users on app create screen.
● Version - app version, app definitions are versioned when app is published app version is closed and users can use app.
● Document name - formula can be used here, name of documents created from this app definition.
● App visibility - specify if app is hidden on create app screen, visible, or visible on high resolution devices only.
● Show formulas - specify if end user can peek/see formulas used in spreadsheet cells.
● Alignment - app sections alignment.
● Icon - app documents icon.
● Type - app type it can be instance, distribute, wizapp.
● Add creators - who can create this app documents.
Input parameters - app can have multiple input parameters, input parameters can be used to synchronise between apps, or as parameters while distributing app to users.
KPIs - key process indicators, one responsible person pointed by formula (formula must return person email), and up to 3 indicators pointing to spreadsheet cells.
Streams - app default stream, target stream for these app documents.