Workflow actions are transitions between states, to create a new Action click and drag the arrow icon in the top right corner of a selected state.
Workflow Actions appear as action buttons on an App document (see Workflow Actions widget).
- Options tab - click to go to configuration state or an action.
- Name - action's name displayed on a button in "Workflow actions" widget
- Action visibility - you can choose if workflow action button is visible and when
- Execution condition - condition specifying when an action can be executed by the user. Can be calculated with a formula, which returns value 'true' or 'false'.
- Error message - text, which will appear as error, when execution condition isn't fulfilled
- Requires confirmation - if you set this option, user will be asked for typing a short message to confirm action execution, when he clicks on workflow action button.
- Confirmation title - message displayed when a user has to confirm the execution of a workflow action.
- On leave - action which will be executed after leaving the state
- On action - add an action that will be performed during the transition between states
- Select action - select and configure the action to be performed.
- Delete action - delete the selected action.
- On enter - action which will be performed at entry to a defined state
- Post Workflow - action, which will be performed after saving the document
7.5 Hide on home page - (the option is not available for actions leaving the starting state) selecting this option means that this action cannot be performed from the level of the grid on the main screen