Adding the object to a stream is possible in three ways. All require opening the designer object repository:
Once you are in the repository, you can add an object to the stream by:
- Catching an object with the mouse and dragging it from the list of objects on the selected stream, or the stream to the selected object.
- Moving to an object designer and entering the name of the stream in the streams field.
- Move to an object designer.
- Enter the name of the stream.
- Select the stream where you want the object.
- Create new object.
- Your object is automatically assigned to the appropriate stream.